Minto Group (Minto) is one of the premier real estate companies in Canada with a fully integrated real estate investment, development, and investment business platform. Since 1955, Minto has built more than 94,000 new homes, and currently manages more than 13,900 rental suites and 2.4 million square feet of office and retail space.
Minto is committed to creating healthy, vibrant communities by:
- Investing in innovations
- Reducing the environmental impact of our operations as well as our products
- Ensuring our communities and workplaces are healthy and safe
- Supporting the communities we live and work in through corporate philanthropy and volunteerism
- Supporting the professional development of our people
- Rewarding our employees for their contributions.
Learn more about Minto‘s sustainability plans.
Profiles presented are based on information provided by participants. Participants’ GHG emissions performance published are based on utility data submitted and converted to GHG emissions. The emission factors applied aligns with the period of energy data reported (2019). The emission factors utilized for the conversion are calculated based on a combination of sources: Government of Canada (National Inventory Report & Canada’s Proposed Greenhouse Gas Quantification Requirements), Government of Ontario (Guide: Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting), The Atmospheric Fund (A Clearer View on Ontario’s Emissions – Electricity emissions factors and guidelines) and Enbridge Gas Inc. (Chemical Composition of Natural Gas).